CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
Campers are responsible for knowing and complying with the rules and regulations:
NOTICE: Non-compliance of campground rules could results in the eviction of the campground. No money will be refunded!
- All radios much be kept at a moderate volume level and must be turned off at midnight (12am).
- Quiet time is from 12pm to 6am. All vehicles must be parked and remain parked after 10pm. Non-compliance can result in eviction from the campground.
- The speed limit is 5 mph in the campground!
- No ATVs or dirt bikes – No firearms – No fireworks
- No glass bottles. No beer bongs, kegs or containers containing more than 4 gallons of alcohol.
- No littering – dumpsters and trash bags are available. Please, no cans or bottles in fire rings.
- Do not cut, mar or damage trees.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while in the campground and are the responsibility of the owner. No aggressive dogs.
- We do not allow firewood to be brought into our campground due to the Emerald Ash Borer Beetle invasion. We sell firewood at both NRO stores for your convenience.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Niangua River Oasis makes every effort to provide you with a clean, well-maintained campsite. Please help us maintain the natural beauty of the Niangua River by using our dumpsters throughout the campground to deposit your waste. Keep the Ozarks clean. Don’t leave trash at your campsite. We ask campers to leave their campsite the same way they found it.
The Missouri State Water Patrol and the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department made periodic, unscheduled patrols in the campground.
NRO Security and the Dallas County Deputies patrol the campground on Friday and Saturday nights. If you have any problems, the NRO Office is open 24 hours on Friday and closes at 2am on Saturday.
Management reserves the right to EVICT persons for non-compliance with the above rules! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Have a safe and enjoyable weekend at the Niangua River Oasis, Inc.